Here are a couple of sites where you are more likely to find some good and interesting photography. Beyond Words is a specialist photography bookshop online.
I recommend looking through the books online, and then if you find something that you want to see more of, do a web search for that photographer. They often have their own sites, with galleries.
So, for example, there's an interesting looking book called Huangshan by Michael Kenna, and a quick search brought up a gallery with lots of sample pictures.
PhotoShelter is good too. Many professional photographers store and distribute their pictures on Photoshelter, so you can often find some inspiring work.
As an exercise, I decided to type 'Huangshan' in the search window, and came up with over 700 pictures. Plenty to chew over.
It just goes to show how popular the Chinese mountain region of Huangshan is for photographers. I still want to go there.
http://www.beyondwords.co.uk
http://www.photoshelter.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment