Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Blogs

Lots of photographers publish blogs.
Here's one by Scottish photo-journalist Jeremy Sutton Hibbert.

Jeremy Sutton Hibberts's blog: http://blog.jeremysuttonhibbert.com/

Often they use them to keep their clients or viewers up-to-date with the photographer's activities. Sometimes they use them as a diary or scrapbook. Colleges often ask students of photography to write a blog of their course activity, to share with other students.
Here are some (well, 100) examples of blogs that are interesting to photographers:
http://www.photography-colleges.org/the-top-100-photography-blogs/

As an alternative to word documents and paper scrapbooks, you can make a blog for some college projects. 
If you register with Google 'Blogger' you can add a comment to this blog, and then I can add your link. 

3 comments:

  1. Just posting so you can get my link Keith, hope it's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew, this links to your Google Plus page I think, but I don't see a blog? I think you need to go into Google Blogger and set one up. DW's pics look good...Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith here's a link to my blog hope this helps
    http://andrewrbb-photo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete