We had a deadline for submitting work for our stock photography agency, 'Travelogue'.
I have put the files I have received through a 'quality control' check in exactly the same way as an agency would.
By doing this, I have diagnosed some common problems people are having.
Here are some sources of information and tutorials to fix them:
Some people are struggling with layer masks and brush strokes in Photoshop. You need to be able to make a localised image adjustment.
Others are making heavy weather with 'curves' adjustments.
And there is still some confusion about resolution and file sizes.
Technical specifications - when a professional photographer submits work, it must meet the specifications set by the client. The only reason a photographer would alter these specs would be if they are more technically qualified and the client requires advice and guidance. So reading and acting on the specifications is vital. Ignoring them is not an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment