It's interesting to see how much factual information he includes about the scenes that he photographs.
This is a blog for West Lothian College photography courses. It is aimed at HNC and NQ students and I'll put up information and links that I think might be useful or interesting to you. The background picture is by former student, Andy Bates. Keep visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the mention Keith. Hope everyone likes my work. I put factual information about each photograph for two reasons:
ReplyDelete1. People looking to buy prints like to know where the shot was taken or subject matter.
2. SEO search engine optimisation, being found helps :)
I'll be adding my series of Dundee photographs shortly, have a look at my collection page which will be updated in the coming weeks:
http://www.infinityphotos.co.uk/collections/dundee-reflections-photographs-of-dundee
Dave Springford
absolutely love the style in these photographs very Ansel Adams like, strong contrast almost infra red like, with a quite magical quality.
ReplyDeleteWill definitely be keeping this in mind for our Edinburgh trip.